Stuff Happiness Is Made Of

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back

So there's been like 2 weeks of silence from me. That's because:

1. I got sick and couldn't be bothered to cook daily. It was just too much effort.
2. I had a whole load of personal problems at one go and had to deal with it.

The good news is, I'm back. I baked a birthday cake for my friend's 21st which is happily resting in the fridge now. Haven't taken photos but I will tomorrow and put it up.

I've also been baking the flourless peanut butter cookies periodically. They're so addictive I can't stop baking them.

1 comment(s):

It was interesting to view your blog.BakingFairy. Congrats for baking so well with attractive decorations and toppings. The cakes and especially the curry puffs (my favourite) look so delicious. Keep up the good work! I love to bake and cook too.
About peppermint being an unpopular favouring - some of my friends say that it smells and tastes like toothpaste! Personally I love peppermint flavour - so does Auntie LYen. God Bless You. Take care.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Yahoo Personal Dating
free stats